Turn your Windows 10 device into a remote control for your home or business. Homeowners and property managers with a Leviton Omni control system can view and adjust lighting levels/scenes, temperatures, security settings, surveillance video, audio, and more.
Snap-Link Mobile is available separately for iOS, Android, and Windows 10 Devices with similar functionality. Snap-Link Mobile puts home and business control in the palm of your hand with zero monthly fees! Simply purchase the app from the appropriate mobile store and get instant access to your Leviton control system. You can even access multiple properties from a single app.
- Set lighting levels or audio from 0-100% or use quick scene buttons.
- View real time surveillance camera footage front door, nursery, pool, boat dock, etc.*
- Adjust heating and cooling and view humidity and outdoor temperatures.
- Arm/disarm the alarm. View a security log to monitor entry/exit activity.
- Select music sources and adjust volume levels in individual rooms or the entire property.
- Access multiple accounts: ideal for franchisees, vacation homes, and multi-location businesses.
- iOS App supports 17 popular world languages including English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish (European and Latin American), and Turkish.
- Requires a Leviton Omni Pro II, Omni IIe, or Omni LTe control system.
Is the App Safe to Use Anywhere in the World?
Yes. Snap-Link Mobile tunnels directly into the Leviton automation system through a secure AES encrypted connection. It features secure encrypted communications over Wi-Fi or cellular data networks.
Purchasing Snap-Link Mobile for iOS, Android, or Windows 10:
Snap-Link can be purchased for your iOS, Android, or Windows 10 devices using the appropriate stores. iOS is currently available for $24.95, Android for $19.99, and Windows 10 for $19.99. Snap-Link Mobile is sold without subscription fees or site/device licenses and users receive updates for free. Snap-Link Mobile does not rely on any third parties to work other than cellular service.
Snaplink Mobile for iOS
Snaplink Mobile for Android
Snaplink Mobile for Windows 10
BitWise Touch App for iOS and Android
Available in iTunes and Android stores, BitWise Touch is an app for the smart devices you already own, used in conjunction with the BitWise BC1, BC2, and BC4 audiovisual automation controllers.Â Use any combination of Apple and Android phones and tablets to control every aspect of your home, office, or classroom.Â Since the interface is custom tailored by integrators to fit your needs, you can be assured or a fast, simple and intuitive solution.Â Create a custom GUI (graphical user interface) from scratch, or use one of our great looking templates as a starting point. Â Either way, your GUI will be customized specifically for your system. Several templates are currently available in the BitWise Store to get you started today.
Now, anyone can control their stand-alone Leviton Hi-Fi 2 distributed audio system with a free iOS or Android application for smartphone and tablet control on-site.
Load the application on as many devices as you like for free. Sitting on the couch and think your child’s audio is too loud upstairs? Simply adjust the volume in their room from your iPad in the den. Grilling on the patio and want to listen to the big game? Pull out your iPhone and change the audio source to the living room TV so that you never miss a play!
Turn the volume up or down, switch between music sources, control any zone, and turn all zones on or off.